We have 500 Revival Membership cards to give out for Revival 2014.
If you buy an early bird ticket before the end of February 2014 for Revival 2014 you will be entitled to one of these cards – we will contact you via E-mail and request your address, and the card will be sent to you in the post.
Each card will be uniquley numbered from 1 to 500 – your number will be linked to your purchase in the Revival database.
You will receive the following benefits with your card:
- Early access to the event – 9:30am (normal opening time 10:30am)
- Priority to goody bags with gifts from our partners
- 10% discount on all purchases with our Attic Bug trader over the Revival 2014 weekend
- 10% off purchases of T-Shirts and Hoodies from Retro GT over the Revival 2014 weekend
- 10% discount on all purchases with our Rockrabillia trader over the Revival 2014 weekend
- 10% discount on entry to The Centre for Computing History Museum in Cambridge
- 10% off Turnarcades bespoke arcade cabinet orders over the weekend of Revival 2014
- 10% off ‘The History of Ocean’ book being sold and signed by ex-Ocean staff at the event
- You will be entered into a draw to have a 1 in 500 chance of winning a JAMMA arcade machine – the draw will take place at the event
- 25% discount on entry to Revival 2015 if used to buy early bird ticket by December 31st 2014.
We will be adding more and more benefits to your exclusive card so please keep checking back.
- Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The cards are valid until December 31st 2014
- Cards will be supplied free to early ticket adoptors up until the end of February 2014
- There are only 500 cards available for Revival 2014 – we are expecting over 2,500 paying visitors to the event so be quick
- Those who have already bought tickets for the event will get a card
- Each paying adult prior to the end of February 2014 will get a card – children tickets are exempt
- Cards will be have a unique number that will be linked to your account – this number will be recorded by the traders when used for payment